The Center functions as a dedicated day center for people suffering from dementia who live at home, offering:
- Skilled and professional therapeutic and nursing staff
- Social framework that includes various occupations – exercise, music and art, breakfast, lunch and dinner, beverages and light refreshments offered throughout the day.
- Flexibility in planning individual schedule, arrival and departure times
- Transportation services for those who are interested, for an additional fee
- Option for night lodging at the Center’s hotel
- Center´s director Ms. Ariella Filko – highly experienced academic nurse
Hours Sunday-Thursday between 07:00-18:30.
For information about a day center, please call: +972-3-5599333